January 23, 2011

Simplicity = Stunning! Favorite Session of the Week...

My favorite styled *session* this week comes from Patrick Madigan, of Man in the Moon Studios. He certainly knows how to capture true beauty in every sense of the word. Patrick's artistry shines through as the images with the gorgeous landscape seem magical. He completely captured the love this couple shares and the beauty that surrounded them in each photo. The simplicity and color choice in this couples clothing (ps - I'm in love with the green jacket!) allowed Patrick the freedom to capture the beauty in nature to make for some fabulous photos! Sometimes, simple style can be absolutely stunning when you have a fantastic photographer like Patrick!

Patrick isn't just another photographer who's work I love to follow. He's a also a very special person to my family and me. He was a very dear friend of my sister who passed away ten years ago. Her friends will always be an important part of our lives.
Here are just a few from a simply stunning session from a true artist!







No comments:

Post a Comment