September 28, 2010

"Legit"

Here I go! The blog, website and FB page are complete and I am more than ready and excited for new clients! I have been working diligently over the past month to get this little business started.

*The Website*
Here's where you'll find examples of cohesive clothing collections, pricing, and the online client form. I will be updating it seasonally.
*The Blog*
This will be my place to display recent photos of children and families that I have styled, show some of my "inspiration pieces" for upcoming styled sessions as well as feature my fun fashion finds for photography sessions. I may have to talk a little fashion here and there too...
*Facebook Page*
Become a fan of Savvy Styled Sessions by searching Savvy Styled Sessions on FB and clicking the "like" button. If you follow SSS, you'll be updated on special pricing, fashion tips for photographs, fun fashion finds for various types of portraits and I will display photos of children and families I have styled.

Holiday portrait sessions are fast approaching... if you are interested in having a session styled, please go to my website to complete the online form. Take advantage of my introductory prices, available for a limited time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment