May 14, 2011

"Unique Clothing For Unique Kids" - BellaJake Designs

When I see beautiful handmade clothing, such as the dresses from BellaJake Designs, I find myself yearning for a little gal! You'll have to see the stunning work of Lauren Therres. She strives to make quality, unique clothing at an affordable price.
Here are a few of my favorites! I LOVE her fabrics!!!

SALE Shila Dress  SALE Penny Dress  SALE NEW Laura Dress
The "Shila" Dress, "Penny" Dress and the "Laura" Dress

These adorable dresses are just perfect for summer or for a summer portrait session! In fact, I just finished styling a family and used the fabulous dress below as my inspiration for one of my collection options for the family. They will be having family portraits taken in Hawaii this summer... all 8 of them! Probably my biggest styling challenge yet, but SO much fun!  I paired the dress with this gorgeous detachable flower from lepetitejardin (can be worn as headband but also has an alligator clip).

    New: Portrait Perfect Soft Pale Lime Dahlia Embellished with Rhinestone Cluster (Detachable) and Lime Green Stretch Ribbon Headband / Fits 10 Months to Adults

I'd love the opportunity to style YOUR next photo session!

Fashionably Yours,
Angela


1 comment:

  1. What a cute dresses and I love them so much. I remember my little sister when she was wearing a dress like that. Thank you for sharing.




    wholesale clothing

    ReplyDelete