June 17, 2011

Summer 2011 Fashion Trends

It's not officially summer yet, but it's certainly feeling like it in most places throughout the US!  If you are new to my blog, Welcome! I try to post fashion tips and trends every season to keep you all looking your best in the hottest trends. Remember to think about your body type, personal style, and age appropriateness when wanting to wear trends... and let's face it some trends are easier to pull off than others!


Here's a quick look at the hottest trends in neutrals... I created this board on Pinterest! My new addiction!






TRENDS
JCrew









Stella & Dot












Happy Summer! Happy Shopping!
Fashionably Yours,
Angela


1 comment:

  1. Aww! I love all of it but of course you know I love the Stella Dot the best!!

    ReplyDelete