September 23, 2011

Fashion Color Report #3 -HONEYSUCKLE


#3
HONEYSUCKLE

I was uber excited when I tuned into Kathy Lee & Hoda on Monday to see the fabulous Honeysuckle color. Hoda's dress, her co-host's tie and the beautiful fresh flowers on their host table looked amazing. 
What a statement color! It could definitely be a pop of color in a fall scarf, shoe, or handbag to add to a dressy or casual ensemble.  

Honeysuckle... it's feminine, sweet and delicate.


Here are few sets I created on Polyvore.
Some accessory options...
I love the combination of hard & soft I created with these pieces. 
Ladies, this is perfect for a date night, night out with the girls, or perhaps a holiday party! 
A casual photo session option for mom... the necklace is the perfect inspiration piece to pull together clothing for the rest of the family!
Holy honeysuckle! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these new GAP fashions for babies, toddlers and girls that won't break the bank! 

One of my most favorite vendors I suggest to clients is Vintage Rose Wraps. Here are some of the styles you can purchase, all have a touch of HONEYSUCKLE and would be perfect for a photo session for mom or daughter!
Home accessory options from Flower Hill Design Company
My Pinterest Board

Seriously, how can you not love this cheerful color? It IS Pantone's color of the year for 2011... so if you don't already own some honeysuckle duds, go out and try something on!  I believe wearing this color will make you feel sweet, sassy, cute or classy. It's a color that  blonds and brunettes alike can wear well. Honeysuckle can be easily paired with browns and black for fall. Hooray for honeysuckle... such a SWEET color!
Fashionably Yours,
Angela




No comments:

Post a Comment