March 28, 2011

Take a "Peek" - Fave of the Week!

This week I'm highlighting one of my absolute favorite boutiques to frequent for boy clothes. So many people say it's hard to find cute boy clothing. I disagree, well sort of. You just have to know where to go!  If you're like me, I LOVE to find clothing that's a little unique or not seen on every toddler in town. Don't get me wrong, I am a big fan of Gap, Janie & Jack, Old Navy and the like. But who doesn't like a fun find that's a stand out in a crowd... even at 2?!

When my little man was just a few months old, I stumbled across a store in Kierland Commons in North Scottsdale, called Peek... Aren't You Curious. There are only several locations including a few in Southern California, one in Scottsdale and one in Dallas. Here you will find adorable girly things, but fantastic boy duds too.  The quality of the clothing is truly unmatched and the service is great. You can find fun message tee's, adorable plaids, comfy shorts, pants and shirts as well as cute hoodies and sweats. One of my favorites are their layering thermals... sooo soft! They have a great selection of jeans too. What's fun about the store is their selection of fabulous children's books! This former teacher LOVED that aspect. It's a wonderful place to find a gift for your own child or for someone else :-)!

Here are just a few of my favorites this season...

For Baby Boy
Baby Let It Be TeeBaby Jenner Short

Toddler Boy
Capitola Plaid ShirtIts All Good TeeKingston Jean

Big Boy
Herringbone Beach PantBe Inspired Tee

And of course, something for the girls!
Sienna SkirtNeon Beetle TeeBoyfriend CapriShakespeare Tee

Here's my little guy sporting a Peek layering thermal and plaid shirt this past fall!


Check out their store or shop online at www.peekkids.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment