April 2, 2011

First Easter Session

This past week I had such a fun Easter Session with two adorable brothers and their sweet mommy. I met her through my parenting group as her oldest and my son are just a month apart in age. The moms in this group are pretty amazing women and I feel so incredibly blessed to have met them as I know we will be life long friends. 

I was thrilled at the opportunity to style and photograph these little ones and their pretty mommy for some fun Easter pics. The hour was spent running, hopping, eating candy and giggling... how can you NOT, with a cute toddler full of life, gorgeous newborn and easy going mom?!

Here you'll see styles from JCrew, Zappos and etsy shops (Izzy B Designs) and (Wee Bee Uniques by Julie).
Mom styled herself to coordinate perfectly with her boys!


 We played a little hide & seek...



 Gorgeous, right?!

cute & cuddly little bunny...

Tanner is SO good with his li'l bro... so incredibly sweet!

A big reward!

Thanks so much {B} family, for the fun time in the sun! I loved every minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment