July 6, 2011

Patriotic Pals

Last week my best friend and I had a quick photo session with our boys who are also best buds! It had been quite awhile since we had gotten these two together for some photo fun... and it was such a great evening. We even use her hubby's VW bus... the perfect photo prop, being cherry red and white.
You can see the absolute joy these two share in being best friends... the silly, crazy boys that they are. Seeing them together makes my heart so happy!
Here are some snapshots of our HOT but oh so fun "4th of July" session!


Festive star tee's: London Stitches
Pinwheels: A Felt Affair






Patriotic Pals



A glimpse into the future... YIKES!


Always laughing!




Friends Forever...


Here are a few of my son in his "4th of July Best"...
Bow Tie: Tiny Ties : Neckties for Toddlers


For photo sessions styling, please contact me here:
angela @savvystyledsessions.com


Fashionably Yours,
Angela


1 comment:

  1. Angela - these pictures are GORGEOUS! But how can they not be with those GORGEOUS boys! You are so talented! Thanks a ton for allowing my tees to be part of something so special.

    ReplyDelete