August 18, 2011

Sand, Sea & Sharks, oh my!

We packed up and drove over to San Diego the first week of August to do what every other Phoenician does... escape the HEAT! Growing up my family spent many, many summers vacationing in La Jolla. This year my husband and I decided to do something a little different and stay downtown in the Gaslamp area. Not the most ideal with a toddler... live & learn!  But, we made the most of our stay, together in the beautiful weather! I *loved* the time I was able to practice with my camera while capturing special moments during our "Summer 2011" vacation. 

 Petco ballpark
 
 We had some great beach time... but the water was soooo cold! 
Give the boy a ball & bat and some trucks...and he's set.
 

We spent MANY hours at Sea World. Favorite sea animal... sharks of course! 
We loved watching the sea lions too!


Of course, I took some PB beach pics! 
This Sea World shark, "Gills," went EVERYWHERE with us while in SD... and still does!

 Took a little "train" ride for lunch in Old Town.
We loved the Birch Aquarium... where we saw amazing sea life!
It's hard to believe summer is coming to an end. I hope you all have made amazing memories while enjoying time with family and friends. I am already in the thick of styling families for fall/holiday portraits and loving it! 
Fashionably Yours,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment