January 10, 2013

Valentine Prepster

Here's a little inspiration for the little men in your life.
I took a walk on the preppy side for these three ensembles. Bow ties are one of my most favorite accessories for boys right now... especially for when it comes to photos!
From Left to Right:
#1 - I really wanted to use a color palette of red, pink & gray for one of the ensembles, and this one turned out perfect! The cute bow tie "ties" it all in with the small red & pink hearts. If your little one likes to wear hats, it's always a great accessory for photos! Yes, real boys DO wear pink!

#2 - I am still in LOVE with the mint green color. The tiny check mint button down is a fabulous piece that will translate well in photos. I was elated when I found this sweater vest of cool colors (from a different store)! The pink and mint green bow tie isn't necessary, but I couldn't resist!

#3 - I styled this look entirely around the pink, red & navy plaid tie! A color palette of red, pink & navy is one of my faves. These faded red pants are a must for spring, being a cross between red, coral & pink. 

For styling info please contact me at:
aeisacksen22@gmail.com

Fashionably Yours,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment