December 24, 2010

Beautiful Growing Family!

Here are a few images of one beautiful family who's going to welcome another boy in February! I couldn't be happier for them! I helped this stylin' mom with their clothing for a session with Tami Proffitt. I simply mentioned that her sweet boy should REALLY wear the awesome plaid shirt and adorable hat... and that her darling sweater would be great, showing off her little bump! She had already picked out some great options for she and her hubby, who is also quite stylish. So did I totally style them, no... just gave some input. Great color combo, layering and accessories. I HAVE to share some of these amazing pics! They are  of some of my favorite people in the world! LOVE this family...



My all time favorite photo of this SWEET boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment