December 22, 2010

Winter Wonderland... Favorite *Session* of the Week!

So I am a bit early this week, but with the holiday and all I thought I would go ahead and post now! Plus, I could hardly wait after seeing these FUN FUN FUN shots of adorable cousins in the snow. I should also mention, these cuties are my extended family :-)! So loving the plaids and vests. The boys matching vests are wonderfully offset by the plaids of their cousins' beautiful dress and the plaid shirt and - HELLO - leopard Santa hat rocked by her brother! LOVE that touch! The sled in the snow, the quality and crispness, the candid smiles and giggles, the beautiful background and gorgeous kiddos... is there any question why this is my fave of the week? Merry Christmas to ALL!

Photos in a winter wonderland by Greater Good Photography in Minnesota
Taken from the Blog: AMAZING!!!
"Greater Good Photography is a non-profit custom photography business created to raise money for charitable organizations. The images you purchase are not only recording special and important moments in your family’s lives, but also financially contributing to some really great local and nationally known non-profit organizations and charities. I am currently supporting  Susan G. Komen For the Cure, The Nature Conservancy, The March of Dimes, and Second Harvest Heartland Food Bank, but if you have any other great charities or educational organizations close to your heart that need help, please let me know!"




No comments:

Post a Comment