January 24, 2011

Double the Smiles, Double the FUN!

I had a VERY small taste of what it's like having twins.... 1 year old twins. But I have a feeling these are some of the most well behaved with some very patient parents!

 This was only my second 'real' photo session that I personally photographed. I also helped style this fun loving family of four!. Boy, I am glad Serena (Rylie Boo Events) was there to help get some laughs and smiles... basically act like a complete goofball! These babies were SO happy and on their BEST behavior! Go figure, their parents are the sweetest too.

We had a few wardrobe changes and they kept a happy face the whole time... so did mom & dad, THANK YOU! Little {E} is beyond adorable in the gorgeous tutu's from Juju's Tutus. Her brother, Little {O} looks so grown up in his tie from Two Sisters Originals. I loved the bright pink polish mommy put on {E}'s toes! She is also seen in a very sweet dress, perfect for spring and her brother in a coordinating belt, both hand stitched by Cedar of Ella-o-v-e. Mom put their family photo collection clothing together. Loving the girls in their pink and boys in gray.
What a fun afternoon! There were just too many fun photos... I had to post all of these!
Happy 1st Birthday to two ultra sweet babes!
















No comments:

Post a Comment