January 2, 2011

"New Year, New Beginnings"... Favorite Styled Snapshot

Happy New Year!
This photo was the perfect pick for the new year as a new beginning for this couple is right around the corner! Here it is... my favorite styled snapshot of the week! I came across this photo while looking through fb posts of this amazing photographer, Courtney Sargent. I LOVE the bright colors this couple chose to wear (nice job!) and the location chosen by the photographer was awesome. Check out more of the session on her blog. LOVE the little *pink* sneakers... super fun!

***If you are expecting and would like styling for an upcoming maternity session, please contact me. I would be happy to help you and your significant other look your best while showing off that adorable belly!***

No comments:

Post a Comment