January 16, 2011

Winter Brights!... Favorite Sunday Snapshot

I just became a "fan" of this VERY popular and talented photographer from a small town in Connecticut who specializes in natural light photography as well as photography tools. She has nearly 9,000 followers and I am SO excited to start following her blog too! This photo reminded me of some kind of winter clothing ad. :-) It's just beautiful, the lighting, the white snow and the  BRIGHT, colorful, cheerful, cozy hat and jacket! L.O.V.E. the stripes and polka dots. Great styling! Notice that little bit of snow covering parts of her knit hat? So fun! I hope to see more from this session on the blog!

Stunning work, My Four Hens Photography! I cannot wait to see more fabulous photography, tools and  freebies!

No comments:

Post a Comment