January 13, 2011

How it All Began... The Gorgeous {H} Family

Back in September I started this little styling business. Here's how the story goes...
 Four of my very best girlfriends and I were gathering in Northern California for a baby shower for our dear friend, Kristin. We decided to make the trip a BIG event, having all of our mothers and children there as well. So, what a great opportunity to get all the kiddos for a photo session with our Jenn, a fabulous East Bay photographer. {Jenn Hoffmann Photography}  About a month prior to the trip, Jenn asked that one of us girls come up with some clothing options for all of our kiddos to wear (FIVE, TREE AND UNDER) for the photo shoot. I immediately said, "I'll do it!" And so for the next couple days and hours on the computer, I came up with four collections for our children to wear. I was HOOKED! I had the best time gathering clothing and accessory options from various websites, it actually became addicting! So addicting and FUN that I thought, hmmm, how could I make this a business? That very weekend, Jenn contacted me and had this very thought . So literally a few days later I had the name and website domain. Thanks to the support and confidence my dear friend Jenn had in me and after numerous emails and  late night phone chats, a few weeks later, Savvy Styled Sessions debuted.  I was uber excited to start my own business and couldn't wait for clients who needed styling! I was thrilled at the opportunity this would give me to use my creativity and love for fashion I have had since I was a little girl. I felt my eye for what photographs well emerged since taking up photography a few years ago.  I just knew this endeavour would bring together so many of my loves in my life!
Jenn and her family were my very first clients. The beautiful dress for her daughter was my "inspiration" piece as Jenn already had it in mind.  Her kiddos have the most amazing blue eyes and they certainly pop in this photo session! Here are a few snapshots from their session a couple months ago.
Photography by Kim Lind Photography


 Sweet little {E}!

 Beautiful Mom!

I love you, {H} Family!

1 comment:

  1. Love how it all came together Angela! I am so proud of what you are doing- it is PERFECT for you! You have such a bright future ahead of you, as you are a talented business woman, loving mother and wife and a fabulous best friend. Love you! Jenn

    ReplyDelete