November 28, 2010

Snuggable Sweetness x2!

When you see these boys, your heart will melt. Mine certainly did! I styled these two miracles for their very first photo session. What a privilege it was to work with their amazing mother, who I just adore. I am so grateful we have reconnected. Nearly a decade ago we met through my husbands brother. Gods plan took us on different paths and years later, here we are. I can't be more thankful for the time I have been able to spend with her and these sweet babies... oh and her awesome extended family too! They were all in a recent post. :-)  I feel grateful to have reconnected with such a wonderful person, friend and mother.
I am beyond thrilled she is experiencing this wonderful joy called motherhood.
Looking forward to watching baby {C} and Baby {A} grow!




Baby {C}

Baby {A}

Seriously Snuggable!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment