November 1, 2010

Stylin' Trick-or-Treaters!

Coming up with a costume that's unique, fun, will be kept ON by the little ones, etc. can be quite difficult. There wasn't anything that Jake was asking to "be" and I knew exactly what would work... and to make it even better his best buddy, Max, would be a COWBOY too! I bought Jake and Max cowboy hats last year and Jake LOVES wearing it... so I knew this costume would be a hit. Jake was in need of some new (bigger) boots anyway, so while at Saba's getting those, I picked up a belt with silver horse buckle, found the riding horse at Toys R Us, and finally... the best part... the vest! These vests were made with love by my friend Cedar of Ella-o-v-e. I found the darling fabrics (and fringe) at JoAnn's to make them reversible. She did a GREAT job!

Here are the cowboys all decked out at MacDonald's Ranch for a little photo session. My best friend Natalie and I were in HEAVEN with this place and all it had to offer to keep our boys entertained while we snapped away, capturing them in their costumes. The lighting.... simply beautiful and probably a "professional" photographers dream!
My sweet cowboy...


Li'l partner, Max...

See that adorable fabric... reversible!


Ready to Trick-or-Treat

1 comment:

  1. So much fun!! You did a fabulous job putting together these costumes, Angela!! I couldn't have been more thrilled about how adorable they both looked. :-) THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete