November 28, 2010

Sunday Fave!

Here it is, my favorite styled snapshot of the week! I was JUST turned on to this awesome photographer this week by a friend, who's friend in CA used this photographer. I am in love with this image of this little girl with a fun flower headband that enhance her big brown eyes. The bright yellow in her sweet plaid shirt is picked up by that awesome velvet chair. 
This image is totally eye-catching... such great textures too!! 
DARN... I don't like it when I can't post pics directly from photographers blogs I so want to give you that visual NOW! I guess some photographers don't like others to copy and paste their photos, which is totally understandable. But, I promise, you won't want to miss this. Click on the link to see the sweetness!


No comments:

Post a Comment