November 14, 2010

Sunday Styled Session #1

Every Sunday I will be posting my favorite styled photograph of the week. I follow numerous photography blogs and Facebook pages and am always looking for photographs with that extra special something! This could be as simple as an accessory, to an overall great color scheme. Tonight my favorite styled photo SCREAMS FALL! Seriously, it doesn't get more "fall" than this. The vests, boots, huge leaves... makes me wish I lived in a climate that offered such surroundings. I was introduced to this photographer last week as I helped an old high school friend style her family of six! I am very eager to post pics of her adorable family soon, but for now... just look at this!!!! Loving the beautiful work of Brenda Bisharat!

http://www.bisharatphotos.com/blog/fall-is-here-sacramento-family-portrait-photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment