November 24, 2010

Three Generations

Yesterday was a first for me... EEEK! I was the one behind the camera, taking photos of a family I helped style! I must say, I was on a complete high after this session. I got in my car and was chomping at the bit to view my MANY images. This family was so laid back, new what they wanted and had total confidence in me... which totally put me at ease. I don't call myself a "professional" .... I am still learning each time I pick up my camera to shoot in different lighting and locations with my son or other family members. I was more than happy to take these photos, not only to capture this precious time their family would all be together for Thanksgiving, but to in turn, get some great practice with people other than my own family!

My time with these beautiful people... and when I say beautiful, I mean inside and out, was wonderful. It went by way too quickly and if the darn moon hadn't started to peek through the clouds, I would have had my camera out a lot longer! I was able to capture seriously, GORGEOUS smiles of three generations. It's crazy how paths cross and wow, am I glad ours did... again! 

I was contacted to help style the tiniest of this clan for their newborn session as well as this BIG family session. I came up with some specific options for all the kiddos and gave the adults some suggestions to think about as well. They went for the blues and grays and boy did it photograph well! They really pulled together such GREAT outfits, it made me giddy, seeing them all together. :-)

I think you'll see exactly why I loved this session. This family couldn't look any more like family, right?
Here's a peek of my time with the ever so fun-loving and stylish, {T and S Families}!
Love you guys!








See, they just can't get ANY cuter!



1 comment: