February 13, 2011

Cute & Quirky Tee - Favorite Styled Snaphots of the Week

I have been following the beautiful work of  Laura Winslow Photography since finding her through The TomKat Studio blog, last summer! Her gorgeous photos would frequently be posted from shoots she had done with TomKat Studio. Not only does she offer spectacular commercial images, but to die for maternity, newborn, child and family portraiture. This local talented woman has nearly 5,000 followers on fb!!!

I couldn't wait to show you this commercial session she did for 2MYLU Designs (cute name, or what?). These adorable, unique tee's totally caught my eye as I am constantly looking for FUN boy clothes for my little man and other little guys that may want styling for a future photo session. The messages are cute, quirky and so completely unique AND they are on the front and back of the tee's! 
I just love the fun LWP had with the bow tie, sweater and hat...
now that's style.
This tee is perfect for Valentine's Day... such a fun message... "Love Train.... On Board!"

You have to see more photos from the session here...

She has an AWESOME giveaway going on right now too! It's goodies worth $2600 including gift certificates for some of the most lovely clothing and accessories! Can you believe it, $2600? Hurry, the giveaway ends Monday at midnight. Check out the details on her blog and if you enter, mention I sent ya over :-).

http://laurawinslowphotography.com/blog/

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this! Did you have any favorites from the Grammy Awards?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd have to say Leann Rimes... even though I am not a big fan of her, she did look AMAZING! From head to toe. Her make-up, hair, accessories and dress were lovely!

    ReplyDelete