February 10, 2011

*SPICE* it up!

So I have been thinking I need to post more about fashion on my blog. After all, I wouldn't be styling people if it weren't for my passion for fashion! I am starting now, with some of my favorite RED transitional pieces that can certainly take you from winter into spring. RED is this month's color with Valentine's Day and Heart Disease Awareness.  It's a color every woman can and should wear every now and then. If you don't "do" red, it just might be the time to step out of your comfort zone and put a little *spice* into your wardrobe!



NY Collection $40
Simple and very inexpensive... dress it up with black or nude heels and a statement necklace or dress down with ballet flats and a pony tail.

Cycle Skinny Red Pant $128
Hot, Hot, Hot! Pair with nude sequin top and heels seen here with a single strand simple necklace or gold cuff bracelet.

Top Shop Red Short $70
These shorts won't be for everyone but are such a great, fun alternative to a skirt. Pair with a simple black top a chunky necklace and black heels.

Stella McCartney Red Blazer $490
Ok, so it's kinda splurgey...but I LOVE this blazer! Ahhh, with dark denim skinny jeans and heels... so classic.

Milly Enamel Bracelet $95
Gold is still rockin' in my book, or should I say on my blog! This is such a gorgeous piece and great on it's own. Statement piece for sure.

Tory Classic Mini Bag $265
Who doesn't love a Tory bag? This mini is the perfect size and can be worn with or without the strap. Really liking the red tone of this one!

Red and black, red with denim, red and nude (ON TREND) or red and navy (nautical trend)... you can't go wrong. Great for winter and into spring!
Happy Valentine's Day!
XOXO

1 comment: