February 27, 2011

Talk about Original! Favorite Accessories of the Week...

It's not a big surprise that Gracylu Originals has nearly 11,000 Facebook followers. I have been admiring the work of Tristian Skidmore for several months and SO wish I had a little girl to accessorize! I am hoping to one day purchase a "GLO" of my own :-)! Her absolutely GORGEOUS and STUNNING accessories include headbands and hats adorned in feathers, sparkles, buttons, ribbons and beautiful fabrics. They are head turners, for sure!
 I would LOVE to style clients in these amazing pieces of art.

Tristian adds new inventory to her cart every couple weeks and tomorrow she is opening a cart at 12pm CST and another tomorrow night at 9pm CST, featuring the 2011 Spring Line as well as two newborn headpieces and get this... "Gracylu's Surprise," where you choose a door on her blog and what's behind it is a surprise until it shows up at your door, how fun is that?!

Here are links to the shopping carts:

When I read Tristan's blog and fb posts, peek at the comments her fans make and see all of the beautiful work she creates, a few words come to mind about this artistic woman. I gather she is a very faithful woman who is compassionate, talented and true to herself and others. There are several designers out there that have really caught my attention because of the beauty they create in photography  or  in their design of  beautiful clothing and accessories as well as the way they conduct business and Tristian is one of the top on my list.  It's apparent, she is  respected by many followers, clients and friends. I think it's pretty safe to say she too is an "original"... one of a kind.

Tristan, thank you for creating such beauty!


PS - Check out the photo on the left sidebar featuring Gracylu Originals... image by CoCo Bleu Photography! I featured her work last month... another amazing, artistic woman.

1 comment:

  1. You can accessorize my girl any time you feel like it. :)

    ReplyDelete