February 20, 2011

Switching it Up! Favorite accessory of the week..

So, many of you know I have been posting my favorite styled images or sessions from talented photographers across the country each week. I have decided to switch it up by posting some of my favorite accessories, clothing or inspiration items for photo sessions as well. Many of the items would obviously not only be for photo sessions, but in daily life :-)!

My fabulous find at Frances Vintage Boutique in Phoenix last fall has become one of my favorite accessories and would look fantastic in photos. Young girls AND women can wear the darling styles of Vintage Rose Wraps. The fabric colors and patterns are fun and feminine. Whether you have short hair or long hair... they look awesome! I have several and have given a few as gifts and recommended them to clients for photo sessions. You can't go wrong with all of the color options! They are wonderful for keeping hair back for a workout... looking cute at the gym,  running errands, shopping or lunch with friends and even on date night. They would certainly add that extra something special to a photo session with your favorite photographer too. Tie it around the head of any age gal!

Here they are...you're going to love these!
Vintage Rose Wraps
Recognize one of the photographers? I featured Laura Winslow last Sunday... LOVE her work!

This is one of my favorites for spring/summer
Purple Kaleidescope $14

Purple Kaleidescope

Vintage Rose Wraps just happens to be having a great contest {SHARE THE LOVE GIVEAWAY} going on right now...check out the details by clicking on the link below!

No comments:

Post a Comment