February 6, 2011

Insipired! Favorite Styled *Session* of the Week...

I am completely inspired by today's favorite session photographer. I stumbled across her work as I was looking at some fabulously stylish hair pieces from Gracylu Originals. I just love the name of her photog business and was in awe of the talent she shares with so many people, on the other side of the country. 

In reading this photographer's blog, I found myself teary-eyed, reading her last post. This incredible woman has certainly overcome a lot in her life. Her love for children is not only present in her work, but through her selfless act of kindness and generosity, starting with this last session. She is giving 100% of this little girl's session fee to Baby Watoto, an orphanage in Uganda. Please, you have to read more on her blog and take a look at this absolute doll she photographed. Serious, serious style going on...THE most stylish little girl I have ever seen!

Beautiful work by CoCo Bleu Photography

A quote from her blog about how she came up with the name, CoCo Bleu Photography...
"A woman should be two things: classy and fabulous" - CoCo Chanel
This PHOTOGRAPHER and this SESSION are just that - 
CLASSY & FABULOUS!



No comments:

Post a Comment